Tuesday, January 12, 2016

First Night in Maui - Courtyard Marriott Airport

I arrived safely in Maui on Monday night, and although I had planned to stay in a hostel and review it instead, my mom decided that my leaving for 3 months warranted her booking me a more upscale venue. The Courtyard Marriot near the Maui airport also offers a shuttle service, which makes transportation a little less of a headache (I tend to be very cranky when trapped inside planes for long periods of time).

That being said, the hotel in gorgeous, I was upgraded to a suite, full kitchen, lots of space. No complaints here. No free breakfast in the morning, but Krispy Kreme is a short walk away as well as Costco and Kmart. Personally I opted for a couple greek yogurts from kmart, I'm not a big breakfast person unless I'm hungover.

Pretty pool area as well, I just didn't have the time to take a dip, I'm presently packed and waiting on my ride over to the farm.

Cheers,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...