Friday, January 29, 2016

Day 18: Shaved Ice and Sun!

Today was another one of my blissful days off, and I decided to venture into Paia in my usual lovely hitch hiking fashion, to check out the bead store and just generally adventure and relax. Got a ride in with some lovely hippie types bringing their dad back from some dance your emotional pain away for 12 hours a day retreat that sounded pretty chill. The local bead store is well stocked and reasonably priced for beading supplies, but be advised they don't cater to other forms of crafting and I was disappointed by a lack of embroidery needles which were what I was questing for. Ah well, to Amazon I go. Shaved ice from Tobi's in Paia is epically delicious, I opted for Mango and Tiger Blood with cream on top, so freaking good. Highly recommend.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...