Saturday, March 5, 2016

Day 55: Dance Parties and Bucket Lists

Today marks my 55th day living and working at Huelo Lookout. Where the heck has all the time gone? Seriously, I am convinced I got here last week. Last night we had a party celebrating the 15th year of this property being operational, and I felt the same sentiments from everyone who has been around significantly longer than me.

Why yes that is me hula hooping on the dance floor mid party.

I cannot believe that in 31 days I will be getting on a plane, headed through Vancouver, and then settling back in Winnipeg for the remainder of April, then running off to Victoria, BC for at least 2 months, but quite possibly the rest of summer. Life has been such a glorious whirlwind lately, I'm feeling so peaceful and spiritually found while running around with pretty limited direction other than keep moving and make sure there's wifi.

This is for the 8 billion tourists every day that ask me where to find a waterfall.
I have yet to make it all the way to Hana, but depending on weather that may just been an attempt for tomorrow. I still need to hike the Bamboo Forest and explore Twin Falls more.

What's on your free Maui hotspot list? Any activity suggestions? Let me know in the comments!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...